October 13, 2010

Benefit cosmetics Spree!

My Benefit order finally came! As I said before, Benefit is my favorite make-up brand! I love everything they make, and the packaging it's so cute!! However, they're a bit expensive, so whenever I order from them, I never buy too much stuff. I usually order the kits they have, because it's a great way to try their products without spending a fortune!


They always pack everything in such a lovely way! I love getting their orders! They always give you two samples and a season catalog!


This time I got a sample of "Hello Flawless" powder foundation in the shade "Champagne" which is awesome because I'm really fair, and a "High Beam" highlighter.


I wanted Bad gal Plum mascara for ages!!! I want everything that can bring out my eyes, and I've heard so much good things about this mascara I had to buy it! I'm still yet to try it out, but if I like it that much or hate it, I'll do a review about it.


The first time I saw this kit on the site, I wanted it. It's "Her Name was Glowla" kit and has a lot of products for me to try out! Here's the list:
  • CORALista coral-pink cheek powder 3.0 g Net wt. 0.1 oz.
  • high beam luminescent complexion enhancer 2.5 mL / 0.08 US fl. oz.
  • moon beam iridescent complexion enhancer 2.5 mL / 0.08 US fl. oz.
  • 5 shade eyeshadow palette 5.0 g Net wt. 0.18 oz.
  • BADgal lash mascara 4.0 g Net wt. 0.14 oz.
  • full size life on the A list lip gloss 5.0 mL / 0.17 US fl. oz.
  • fluff shadow/hard angle brush 

I'm new to eye shadows, I never used one or have any colors in my collection. Honestly, I don't think I have the talent to do great looks. I love neutral colors so when I saw this kit with these beautiful neutral colors, I had to buy it so I can try those out. It comes with an instructions book which it's pretty helpful for me, so we'll see how my first experience with eye shadows will turn out :p
It also has the Coralista blush which I wanted to try for so long! Can't wait to try all these things out!


They had a promo going on when I bought these products, that when you bought over 50 dollars, 60 dollars and 70 dollars (I think) you'd get a cute bag from them. I got this one, it's really cute to take your make-up or brushes on the go!

So this was my little spree form them, now they have a promo where you get a free speed brow when you spend over 50$!!! I have the link to that promo on the top of my blog if you want to take it ;) I really wish that promo was up when I made this order though, I would love to try that out \:

I hope you liked this post, I will do a review about these items as soon as I try them out! xoxo*

14 comments:

Glimmer and Glow ♥ said...

I love High Beam :) and the kit looks so pretty, definitley ust added it to my christmas list! xx

beckiangel44 said...

Love benefit! I really need a new Hoola but am waiting until it's run out as it's quite expensive lol xo

Fashion Ranger said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'd love to try coralista! Do as like getting the catalogue as much as I do...? it's almost as good as getting the products themselves!

All Made Up said...

Gorgeous packaging - I love receiving things that are really prettily wrapped! Though I reckon I might be the only person ever who isn't a big fan of benefit products!

I think almost everything they sell is just gimmicky and I cant imagine using all benefit items to actually create a nice makeup look. But I guess it's true that what works for one person might not work for another! :)

http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

BottledBeauty said...

I used to work for Benefit, it was so much fun. They have the neatest products. High Beam is still one of my faves and last forever!!

Unknown said...

great shopping dear :D

http://morangosonline.com/

Marie said...

I like buying their kits too.:D

Looking forward to read your reviews!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Mimi said...

i think i am seriously buying benefit items now. :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

Marisa said...

@Café Bellini - Yes!! I go crazy over a catalog ahaha

@AllMadeUp - I understand, there's brands that works for us and theres other brans that don't.. Benefit works wonders for me that's why I like them so much :D

Rebecca Maureen said...

I would LOVE a review Marisa. I recently saw a youtube video where the author sophie kinsella (shopaholic books) had a benefit makeover for her book launch and now I'm more interested in their products. Can't wait to see what you have to say. I'm not an eyeshadow girl either but really wondering especially about that plum mascara :)

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

Awhh i adore benefit. I so want to get 'her name is glowla'. It's way too over-priced for me though ;[
xx

~Caro~ said...

I'm in Love with Benefit's High Beam! Did you get to try it yet? I really like that cute Brush Bag! How long did they take to send you your oder?

~Caro~
caroleena85.blogspot.com
PS: Just found your blog, I'm a new follower

Marisa said...

@Caroleena yes, and I love it too!!!! I don't know how did a ever lived without it actually :P
They take quiet a long time, at least with me they do. I made my order on a friday morning and they shipped on Monday.. then it took like 7 working days to reach Portugal(: