November 3, 2010

Outfit and Face of the day!


Hi Ladies! I decided to make another "Outfit of the day" post because I really like this look! I have to apologize for my hair and my face because I've been up since 5 a.m and when I took this pictures it was 5 p.m so excuse the tired look :P
I just went to college today so I wore something comfortable yet fun! I recently just discovered the color BLUE ahaha I always thought it would look awful on me, but now blue has become one of my favorite colors to wear!
I bought these Jeggings from Boohoo.com in August I think, I never wore Jeggings before so I was a little hesitant.. but now these jeggings has become my favorite pair to wear! They have a dark wash and fit really well! They make my legs look slimmer, and you can see every muscle on them, I love it!!


Top - Benetton
Cardigan - Stradivarious
Jeggings - Boohoo.com
Boots - Stradivarious
Sunglasses -  H&M
Earrings - Bershka
Fragrance - Fancy Love by Jessica Simpson


Face:
Foundation - Revlon Photoready in Shell
Bronzer - Benefit "One Hot Minute"
Blush - Benefit "Coralista"
Highlighter - Benefit "Moon Beam"
Eyes:
Eyeshadows- "Peachy Sheen" all over the lid, "Passion pearl" as a highlight and "Deep Bronze" to set the eye liner - All Benefit from the kit "Her name was Glowla"
Eye Liner - Sephora Eye Pencil in Brown
Mascara - Benefit "BadGal mascara in Black
Lips:
Tinted Lip balm - Mac Tendertone in Tender Baby

Like I said before, I was wearing this make-up since 5 a.m and with no touch ups, just on the lips (: I usually don't go for eye shadows, but these are so natural and it seems that all the colors make the green in my eye just POP! The Revlon foundation makes part of my project pan so I've been wearing it a lot. It's my favorite liquid foundation, but I'm trying to only use mineral foundation and tinted moisturizers, so I've been wanting to finish all of my foundations, so I can purchase a mineral one.
I've been wearing this look all week! And everyone seems to compliment me on it, it as you can see, the make-up just stays put without even a primer! 
I hope you liked this post, I'll try to make more of those instead of fashion hauls because I think it's more fun!

30 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! Love your outfit and your makeup. xx

Unknown said...

LINDAAAAAAAA es linda tu sabes eheheh

http://stylecorner.comoj.com/

Anonymous said...

you have the perfect face for make up. I have a tan completion, which makes it hard to wear stuff.you manage to get the look I like: make up, but doesn't seem to have any.I can not wear pink stuff on my eyes. it doesn't show. next time, show the bag also, and the jewels. lol... Love your style. it's very me...I don't own any pair of jeggings. Maybe I should try..Thanks for it. love the perfume =) Keep doing this.

All Made Up said...

Fantastic outfit and I can see why you like blue so much - it suits you perfectly! I can't believe you'd been wearing this makeup for 12 hours! Mine doesnt even look this good when it's freshly applied :)

Marisa said...

aww thank you girls (: <3

V said...

aw you look so beautiful and fresh and i love jeggings, they are so comfertable :)

Kim Axani said...

Love the hair!!
You are so gorgeous.

Hannah said...

You look so chic, French even! ♥

~Caro~ said...

This is indeed a perfect outfit for Uni! :) I love blue! It's perfect for fall...
Thanks for the birthday comment on my blog, girl! When's yours, if you are a scorpio also? :)

~Caro~
caroleena85.blogspot.com
PS: I like that big teddy bear in the background...too cute

RealOrNotReal said...

You look amazing! I love your hair x

http://kawaiifreakxxx.blogspot.com/

Anna Saccone said...

You're so beautiful, girl!! I was so happy to see this post, and I hope you do many more like it :) Love the outfit and make-up...you look amazing!

Rebecca Maureen said...

Yeah Marisa, an amazing outfit and makeup post!! And yes, I love blue too and recently discovered it too. We look really good in navy blue especially :) Can't wait for more, you look so great!!

3ate4 said...

You look great, loving your hair!

nana said...

you look stunning!
everything about this look is right, and your skin is flawless!
xx

http://nanakkii.blogspot.com

Zaira Mabel said...

so natural-looking and pretty

Missariadne said...

Que bonita!
Bjs.

Marisa said...

Thank you so much for your comments ladies, it really motivates me to do more of these ((:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa eu tou aliiiiiii na side <3 fofa *.*

Lady

ale said...

you're very pretty and the outfit is cute
kisses

ellinelle said...

..beautiful outfit ..

makeup,hauls, and anything under the sun! said...

i like your outfit! :) followed you already :)

Collette Osuna said...

Love the layering...great outfit!!


Stop by and say Hello ♥
Enter my Awesome ModCloth Giveaway

The Fashion Moodboard said...

Gorgeous outfit and makeup! Love the whole look alot! ^^

Sarah said...

Really cute outfit!!! Beautiful natural makeup

xxyy said...

you look lovely. Great cardigan.xx

http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Very pretty understated look but not overdone just looks great
www.rawfashionmagazine.com

Marissa said...

Always nice to meet another Marissa, even if you do only have one S. ;)

Anonymous said...

You're one of the prettiest face ive seen in the blogging community! dont worry you dont look tired, not at all!

Marisa said...

@ShineyGlam - oh thank you so much, you're so sweet (':

Alandre said...

I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com