- Xen-Tan Mist Intense
- Magic Peeling Glove
- Lush H' Suan Wen Hua
- Pantene Aqua Light Mist
- Lush Angels on Bare skin
- Lush Ultra Bland
- Uriage moisturizer
- Maybelline Dream satin liquid mousse
- Benefit One Hot Minute
- MAC Mineralized Skin finish in Perfect Topping
- MAC Feline Eye Khol
Hi Ladies! It's the end of 2010 (thank God) so I thought I would do my favorite products of the year! This year I found some really good products that I use a lot and love. Some of them I didn't mention before and others I already did a rave about them, so let's begin!
Body Care Products
1. Xen-Tan Mist Intense - I'm a really pale person that burns very easily under the sun, so before I get a cute bronzed color I get red like a lobster, and it isn't attractive at all I must say. Over the years I've tried a lot of bronzers that were blotchy and orange, not this one. The application it's smooth and the color it's gorgeous! It lasts a week on me, and it fades beautifully, I used it throughout this whole summer, definitely a favorite! Well done Xen-Tan!
2. Magic Peeling Glove - You have heard me talk about this product before, and I still will. This changed my skin for better and it's a product that I'll always use. Check out my review about it here.
Hair Care Products
3. Lush H' Suan Wen Hua Hair Treatment - I tried this product in the summer as well and was amazed by the first application. It really "feeds" your hair amazing ingredients for healthy and shiny hair. If you want to read my review about it click here.
4. Pantene Aqua Light Hair Mist - I actually love the whole Aqua light line, but this is definitely my favorite product from pantene. You can use it on your dry hair and it ill give you shine and a smooth feel to your hair, amazing stuff! If you want to read my rave about the whole line click here.
Facial Care Products
5. Lush Angels on Bare skin cleanser - I can actually say that this is the best cleanser for my skin that I have ever tried. I have combination skin and it balances my oily/ dry skin perfectly. I will do a review about this soon, because this cleanser really is an Angel for my sensitive skin.
6. Lush Ultra Bland cleanser - I use this product to remove my make up at night, and it's a must! Removes everything without being rough on your skin and without leaving any residue. While I was on accutane this was the only make-up remover that didn't sting my skin.
7. Uriage Hyséac moisturizer - I already talked about this product on my previous post. If you have acne prone skin you should have this in your routine every day, it helped me a lot with my acne and dark spots.
9.Benefit One Hot Minute Powder - I use this everyday as a bronzer. It has beautiful rose gold shimmer to it, which makes it soft and subtle for fair skinned girls like me. It also looks gorgeous on top of any blush. I definitely recommend this for any pale girl who just wants a sun kissed glow.
10. MAC Perfect Topping MSF - I use this as a highlight and it's just gorgeous. This was a limited edition MSF but I think you can still buy it from ebay, and I'm sure MAC will re-promote it! Here's a close up of the color:
11. MAC Feline Eye Khol - This is the blackest eye liner you can find! Love the really dark color for my eyes, because I really look like a feline when I wear this on my eyes, wish it didn't smudge so much though!
And these were my favorites product finds this year. I'm really happy because I found such good products tha I know I will be using them forever (: xoxo*