August 18, 2009

Review: Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair



Hi ladies! I'm sorry for being away, but I was in a family trip at the village that my family grew, we go there every year. I'm going to show you the view I always see since I was a baby in my grandmothers house (:

So today I will share with you one of my favorite hair products. I never used too much things on my hair, just the usual, shampoo, conditioner and hair mask. Since I was a little girl, I always had plain flat straight hair. Not matter how I cut my hair, it was always the same, straight. But since I was 16 years old, I start to notice some cute waves which gave me more volume, but I didn't like it, don't know why. So I started to use a flat iron on my hair EVERYDAY to keep it straight. I stopped that, I started to embrace my natural waves.
I love the wavy beachy look, I think it's fresh and cute. And this product gives me the PERFECT beach look.


Basicly, Garnier Fructis Style Surf Hair it's a cream paste that holds your hair without that gel oily look, instead it gives your hair a matte finish. It has a strong hold, but it will not be heavy on your hair, it's really natural because of it's active igredients that nurishes and treats your hair while it styles it. It will give you a nice volume and definition, it depends on the texture of your hair or the style you want.
It lasts all day without losing it's power.
I have been using this product everyday, I'm in Love with this.
You only need a pea size amount, you rub it between your fingers and apply to your hair while it's slightly wet.
It will not make your hair oily, trust me, I have oily hair and it is fine.
I live near the beach where all the surfers go, and they all use this, men and women.

Before I went to the beach I took some pictures of how it looks on my hair. Because I was going to the beach I over done it, for that surfer girl hair look (:



So, this is my review, if you have any questions or tips, feel free to comment below :D


As promised, I will show you the beautiful view from my grandmothers home :



This river is called Rio Zêzere, since I was a little girl, this view only changed once, when there was a fire in 2005 and we all though we were going to lose the house and the view, but 4 years has past, and the view looks beautiful again, especially in the summer days (:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovve your hairr (:
I've never tried any texture pastes when my hair has been wet.
Lovve your blogg
xxx

Sarah said...

Great product review !

Marisa said...

Thank you x)

Georgina said...

This looks like such a great product - I definitely will have to get it for the summer - can't be bothered curling my hair inside when the weather is gorgeous! xxx